Heiniger Opal Cordless Clipper
The Opal has a cutting-edge ergonomic design and fits perfectly in the hand. Moreover, this clipper is particularly small and lightweight. Professionals can thus work effortlessly – whether for grooming, veterinary applications or dog, horse and cow styling.
The Opal is extremely quiet whilst also being impressively powerful and equipped with two speed levels. With 3100 double strokes per minute in fast mode and 2600 in slow mode, this clipper works smoothly and quickly even through dirty and thick fur and hair. The latest lithium-ion battery technology ensures cordless clipping for over 240 minutes. It takes just one hour for a full battery recharge. Thanks to the built-in battery level indicator, it is always possible to check the remaining battery time.
- 3100 double strokes per minute in fast mode
- 2600 in slow mode.
- Takes all A5 type snap-on blades.
- It will clip for 240 minutes on each battery with a recharge time of 60 mins.
- It comes with 2 batteries and a charger.
- Weighs only 415 grams and measures 204 x 50 x 44 mm.
- Comes with a 10 Blade
- Complete inside a Heiniger carry case.
- Less than 59dB
Need help picking between a Corded Clipper and a Cordless Clipper? Check out Corded vs Cordless Clippers
Note: Clipper sold with full 24 months warranty.