Groom Professional Appointment Planner 2021
Back for 2021 by popular demand!
Groom Professional are very excited to bring back the Grooming Appointment Planner for 2021! The only GROOMER SPECIFIC appointment planner available! This planner allows you to schedule pet grooming appointments correctly and efficiently. The structured, A4 page per day, clutter free design allows lots of room to take note of details of pet, owner, breed and notes about the appointment or pet like temperment, styling notes etc. The day runs at 15 minute intervals from 8am-9pm.The diary also features handy references like full calendar for 2021 and 2022 public holidays, blade charts, dryer maintenance and scissor maintenance. Each month features a 'Things to Remember' page to take note of important dates or things to do. Each day has a handy checklist, allowing you to make a short to do list. Features a hard plastic cover for longevity. Order today to ensure you won't miss out!
Be ready to dive into your day knowing exactly what's ahead! Large A4 size with superior paper.
What does the Groom Professional Appointment Planner Contain?
- Large A4 sized planner with plastic cover to help protect your diary against splashes and ensure it stays in tact throughout 2021. Superior quality paper will ensure no bleed through.
- Name and contact details, incase you ever misplace your diary.
- A lined page for useful numbers and contact details. Have the numbers you need right at hand, such as your local vet, grooming supplier etc. You could also keep details, such as account numbers close at hand - anything you might need to quote on the telephone.
- List of Public Holidays in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
- Full calendar for 2021 and 2022, allowing you to see the two years at a glance.
- Note pages, write down the things which are important for you and your business
- Favourite product lists. These handy columns allow you to write down your favourite products and their supplier code, so when you call up your supplier (Christies Direct!) you have the code and details at hand without having to look up old invoices or catalogues.
- We have included some useful information to you as a groomer.
- Blade Chart - lists the different blades and the corresponding lengths
- Dryer Maintenance Essentials - a quick guide on maintaining your dryers to get the very best out of them
- Scissor Maintenance Essentials - get the sharpest edge for longer with these top tips
- Groom Professional Shampoo table - allowing you to pick the best Groom Professional shampoo for your needs
- Each month features 'Things to Remember' to take note of important dates, things to remember or goals you want to achieve in the month.
- Page per day A4, with times marked from 8am - 9pm, with a line for every 15 minute interval. This diary is dated meaning you can start the year without having to write every date in your appointment book - this planner is ready when you are.
- Each page is divided with one column for Dog or Customer Name, a column for the breed and another column for Notes about the groom or pet, such as temperament, health, styling notes, something to remember to tell the owner etc.
- Each page also features a 'To Do' box. This is super useful for tasks that can get easily forgot about, like, reordering your favourite shampoo, make a Facebook post about your new promotion or some life-admin like calling your dentist.
Please Note: This diary is written in UK English and although features Public Holidays for the UK and Ireland, it is suitable for use anywhere in the world.